Current Student Transcript Request
Complete a transcript request form (link below) and provide a stamped addressed envelope for each transcript request.
- If you have more than one request you will need to staple all forms together and paper clip them to the stack of envelopes.
- To PICK-UP an Official Transcript, fill out the request form and check the pick-up box.
Note: Check in with Transition Office if you have any other questions or concerns.
Former Student Records Request
Come to Bayhill High School during business hours. If you send a representative to request your records, they will need a signed authorization statement from you.
You will need to complete the Transcript Request form (link below), scan, and attach to an email.
- Your Name (as it appeared on school records)
- Date of birth
- Year of graduation or year you last attended
- Address to all places you would like your records mailed (one form per address)
Typical processing time can take up to fifteen business days from your initial request.
Colleges Requesting Transcripts
When requesting transcript via fax you will need to provide:
- student’s name (as it appeared on school records)
- date of birth
- year of graduation or year last attended.
Request will be processed within five to ten business days.