*Be sure you have completed the Application for Admission prior to applying for financial aid.
Applying for Financial Aid
Go to http://sssbynais.org/ to fill out a PFS for Financial Aid and to upload the proper documentation.
- Bayhill School Code: 4521
- 2020 taxes must be submitted prior to being granted financial aid.
- Separated or divorced parents – both parents must complete the application in full.
- For those with their own business, you must submit your completed 2020 taxes with a schedule C attached. Other documentation may be required to verify accurate income. and expenses for your business.
- FINANCIAL AID NOT AVAILABLE FOR ANYONE NOT POSSESSING THE PROPER DOCUMENTATION OF INCOME.
Important Due Dates for school year 2020-21 Financial Aid:
Please plan accordingly. Applicants with COMPLETED documentation by 03/01/2021, will be considered first for Financial Aid. Thereafter, Financial Aid may be limited. Late applications will be reviewed as funds are available.
02/15/21 – Completed and Signed IRS form 4506T for Tax Year 2020
03/01/21 – Personal Financial Statement
03/01/21 – All required documents
03/19/21 – Notification of Financial Aid Award
Please note that if you have a settlement from a district, you must report that information as income. If you are granted Financial aid without this disclosure, you will be liable for the full annual tuition.
Bayhill does not offer assistance or advice to families in negotiations with their school district. All families are considered private pay families until an IEP has been drafted stating Bayhill as the school of placement. Without such an IEP, families are responsible for the deposits and tuition.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the admissions office.