Steps to Admission
*NOTE TO THOSE INTERESTED IN THE CLASS OF 2022: We currently have a large number of applicants. It is important that interested families call the school directly to set up a meeting with the Director of Admissions.
- Open House
- October 7 & November 4, 2017 1:00 PM
- Tour & Talk
- October 19, 2017 10:00 AM
- November 14, 2017 10:00 AM
- January 25, 2018 10:00 AM
- February 15, 2018 @10:00am
- February 22, 2018 @10:00am
- March 15, 2018 @10:00am
- April 17, 2018 @10:00am
- (or call for a separate visit)
Prospective students spend a day with us. Sign up online for one of the dates below.
- October 17 & 26, 2017
- November 9, 14, & 30, 2017
- January 16, 23 & 30, 2018
- February 8 & 15, 2018
It’s easy! Just go to our online application to complete all of the steps. Applicants should complete all of the application steps by February 2, 2018. Those completed after the due date will be considered based on available space.
- Online application
- Letter of introduction – a letter from the parent telling us about your child – likes, interests, hobbies, etc.
- Psychological & Academic Assessments (within the last 2 years)
- IEP (if applicable)
- Teacher & Principal recommendations
- Transcript Release & Confidentiality form
- Application fee
- NAIS/SSS Financial Aid application (if applicable)
- Financial Aid supporting documents (if applicable)
We’ll call you after we receive your complete application package.
Letters of Acceptance will be sent on March 15, 2018.