*For the 2020-21 school year, there is space in the 9th grade only. There is no space in the upper grades.
Steps to Admission
Come to our Virtual Open House on one of the following dates:
- Saturday, October 10th @ 10AM
- Thursday, October 15th @ 9:30AM
- Thursday, October 22nd @ 9:30AM
- Thursday, October 29th @ 9:30AM
- Saturday, November 7th @ 10AM
- Thursday November 12th @ 9:30AM
- Thursday, December 3rd @ 9:30AM
- Thursday, January 21st @ 9:30AM
- Thursday, February 18th @ 9:30AM
- Thursday, March 18th @ 9:30AM
- Thursday, April 15th @ 9:30AM
- Thursday, May 13th @ 9:30AM
Prospective students spend a day with us. Sign-up for a Shadow Days beginning October 5, 2020 for students applying for 2021-22 school year. Due to Distanced Learning, a Shadow Day will consist of visiting a virtual class period.
It’s easy! Just go to our online application to complete all of the steps. Applicants should complete all of the application steps by February 1, 2021. Those completed after the due date will be considered based on available space.
- Online application for Fall 2021 – Opens October 10, 2020.
- Letter of introduction – a letter from the parent telling us about your child – likes, interests, hobbies, etc.
- Psychological & Academic Assessments (within the last 2 years)
- IEP (if applicable)
- Teacher & Principal recommendations
- Transcript Release & Confidentiality form
- Application fee
- NAIS/SSS Financial Aid application (if applicable)
- Financial Aid supporting documents (if applicable)
Student Interview & Screening
Students have a brief interview with Director of Admissions and are screened for reading, math and writing levels.
Letters of Acceptance will be sent on March 19, 2021.