Steps to Admission
Come to our Virtual Open House on one of the following dates:
- Thursday, February 18th @ 9:30AM
- Thursday, March 18th @ 9:30AM
- Thursday, April 15th @ 9:30AM
- Thursday, May 13th @ 9:30AM
Due to COVID health restrictions, prospective students will have a virtual shadow visit with fun ice breaker games, Q&A with current students a mini lesson and video highlights of student life. All students applying for 2021-22 school year should sign up.
It’s easy! Just go to our online application to complete all of the steps. Applications completed after February 1st, 2021 will be considered based on available space.
- Online application for Fall 2021
- Letter of introduction – a letter from the parent telling us about your child – likes, interests, hobbies, etc.
- Psychological & Academic Assessments (within the last 2 years)
- IEP (if applicable)
- Teacher & Principal recommendations
- Transcript Release & Confidentiality form
- Application fee
- NAIS/SSS Financial Aid application (if applicable)
- Financial Aid supporting documents (if applicable)
- Current photo of applicant
Student Interview & Screening
Students have a brief interview with Director of Admissions and are screened for reading, math and writing levels.
Letters of Acceptance will be sent on March 19, 2021.
*Note to Families Working with their District
Bayhill is a certified Non-public School which allows us to intake students with IEPs based on a referral from a district. We do not hold spots for districts and admittance is based on meeting the admittance requirements and available space. We do not offer advice or assistance in seeking district placement at Bayhill. We work with districts when an IEP team has determined that a student requires a more restrictive environment to meet their educational needs, and the team agrees Bayhill may be an environment that can meet the student’s needs. However, we are not required to accept that student.