Application Form 18-19 School Year
We are currently accepting limited applications for the 18-19 school year. Please contact the Director of Admissions to discuss current openings and the application process for 18-19 school year.
Application Form 19-20 School Year
Please be sure to read the directions before clicking the link below to apply.
- Begin by downloading the Application checklist 19-20. This will help you to gather all of the items you need for the application.
- When you arrive at the application link, it will ask you to submit your name and email in order to obtain the access code. You will then need to go to your email to obtain your access code.
- Once in the system, you will need to complete the Student Information and the Application.
- Please complete each form in its entirety. You should be prepared to upload assessments and IEP (if you have them). Please do not submit until you have uploaded all required documents.
- You will also need to upload the completed Release-Form and the Letter of Introduction.
- Once you click the submit button on the application you will be prompted to pay the $100 (+3% processing) fee.
Always know that we are here to help you with the process, so please contact us if you have any questions!
Please provide your child’s school with the following forms and stamped envelopes addressed to:
Bayhill High School
1940 Virginia Street
Berkeley, CA 94709
Release-Form – Complete and upload to application
What is a Letter of Introduction?
The Letter of Introduction is from the parent(s) telling Bayhill all about your child, not as a learner, but as an individual. What are their likes, dislikes, dreams, hobbies, talents, etc.? Go crazy, brag away! We want to know just how amazing they are.