Please be sure to read the directions before following the link to our online application.
- Begin by downloading the Application Checklist [2023-24 School Year] This will help you to gather all of the items you need for the application.
- When you arrive at the application link, it will ask you to submit your name and email in order to obtain the access code. You will then need to go to your email to obtain your access code.
- Once in the system, you will need to complete the Student Information, Student Contact (Physician and Dentist not required) and the Application.
- Please complete each form in its entirety. You should be prepared to upload assessments and IEP (if you have them). Please do not submit until you have uploaded all required documents.
- You will also need to upload the completed Release-Form and the Letter of Introduction.
- Once you submit your application, please mail a check in the amount of $100 to Bayhill High School, 1940 Virginia St., Berkeley, CA 94709
Always know that we are here to help you with the process, so please contact us if you have any questions!
Please provide your child’s school with the following forms and stamped envelopes addressed to:
Bayhill High School
1940 Virginia Street
Berkeley, CA 94709
Alternatively, forms can be edited electronically and submitted via email as PDFs.
Release-Form – Complete and upload to application
What is a Letter of Introduction?
The Letter of Introduction is from the parent(s) telling Bayhill all about your child, not as a learner, but as an individual. What are their likes, dislikes, dreams, hobbies, talents, etc.? Go crazy, brag away! We want to know just how amazing they are.