Summer School at Bayhill is open to enrolled students, including incoming freshman. Our summer program allows for credit recovery in core academics, as well as academic skill development and enrichment in the arts.
Dates: June 17 – July 19 (no class July 4 & 5)
Enrollment Deadline: May 10, 2019
- Open to enrolled students, including incoming freshman.
- Juniors and Seniors may only take credit recovery courses unless approved for enrichment by their case manager.
- Sophomores and incoming Freshman may enroll in enrichment courses.
- Credit Recovery is only open to students who earned a D or F in a course.
- Deadline for summer enrollment is May 10, 2019. Classes with too few students are subject to cancellation